Tactical Carbine Course – $350
This is a 6-hour class that is designed to build a baseline with new rifle owners and rifle shooters with little to no experience with a rifle. Our instructors have 20-plus years of combined experience with the rifle. Our instructors will show great patients and understanding when it comes to your experiences. We believe in having a good experience on the range, while maintaining safety and professionalism. We will cover the following.
– Rifle Firearms safety
– Range etiquette
– Weapons maintenance
– Weapons Handling
– Operation of the Weapon System
– Sights iron and red dot
– Reloading and malfunctions
– Teach how to properly zero a rifle, and by the end of the zero assist students to zero their rifle
– Build the skills you will need to be comfortable going to the range on your own.
– Carbine Rifle (M4/AR15 platform)
– Sling, we will go over different types of slings
– 3 magazines
– Chest carrier, plate carrier, or gun belt with pouches
– 400 rounds of ammo
– Ear and eye protection
– Food and drinks
– Appropriate clothing for the weather, Shoes, and pants are a must.
*** Range Fees may Apply***